Today We Know New Jobs In IIGM Recruitment Apply Online 2022. Friends if you are also looking for a good job in which you will get a good job then today we have brought you very good government jobs if your education M 10th pass 12th pass you have done any diploma or you have degree then you can get this job today in this article we will tell you full details of this job.
How to apply for this job online from your mobile or computer can and can get it yes yes how much salary you will get in this job what you have to do in which you are placed what should be your education and which province of india you belong to and Also many things are going to tell you in full detail if you also want to get this job then read this article carefully we will give you very useful things.
IIGM Recruitment Vacancies detail
|Jobs Name||professor, reader, fellow,supritendent|
|Education||8th, 10th, 12th,gratuation, Master, doctorate|
|Last Date||12 august 2022|
|Salery||₹ 50,000/- per month|
IIGM Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have completed 10th , 12th, diploma, Master degree , doctorate degree from any recognized Board or university. Candidate should have Maximum age 45 year and minimum age 27 year.
- Professor: At least 15 years of research experience in Geomagnetism and related subjects and a Master’s degree in Physics with a First Class Honors grade or above. Doctorate holders will be given priority.
- For the Atmospheric and Environmental Science Measurement Reader: Master’s degree with honours in atmospheric and environmental science/meteorology (AND) Possess a Ph.D. and have worked in postdoctoral research for at least two years in one of the disciplines listed above or a closely related one.
- As a reader interested in geophysics, geology, or applied geology: A Master’s degree with Highest Distinction in the Fields of Geophysics, Geology, or Applied Geology (AND) A Ph.D. and at least two years of post-doctoral research experience in the disciplines listed above or closely related fields.
- If you want to be a Fellow in Geophysics, Computer Science, or Data Science, you’ll need a Master’s degree with honours in one of those fields.
- To be a Fellow in the field of Meteorology, Atmospheric, and Environmental Science, you must have earned a Master’s degree with honours.
- Experienced translators of Hindi into English must have a Master’s degree in either Hindi from an accredited institution or English from an accredited institution.
- If you want to be a superintendent, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree in arts, science, or commerce and at least five years of experience working in an administrative role in the public or private sector.
- For the position of assistant, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree in arts, science, or commerce in addition to three years of experience working as a UDC or similar job for a reputable government agency, public sector organisation, or private company. Upper-Division Clerk (UDC) positions often need a bachelor’s degree in either the arts, sciences, or commerce.
- You need a high school diploma or its international equivalent to work as a stenographer at level 2. Guidelines for Skill Evaluations: 10 min. @ 80 w.p.m. dictation It took me 50 minutes to transcribe this from English to Computer.
- Minimum education requirement for a position as a lower division clerk is the completion of high school. Ability to use a computer and type at least 30 words per minute (wpm) in English or Hindi are required. We will use a computer for the typing exam.
How to Apply For IIGM Job 2022
- professor. Master degree in physics with at least fifteen year research experience in geomagnetism and ailed field
- Reader. Master degree in Metrology/atmospheric & Environmental sciences with at least 2 year experience of post doctoral research in above and ailed fields.
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications using the IIGM Online application portal (erp.iigm.res.in/IIGSR/login).
- The deadline for submitting applications via the website is December 8, 2022. Applications and self-attested copies of all supporting documents must be sent to the ‘Registrar,’ IIG, Plot No. 5, Sector 18, Kalamboli Highway, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai 410 218.
- The envelope affixed with the words “Application for the position of (Post No.
Printed applications must be postmarked no later than 17.00 hours on August 22, 2022.
- Employment Opportunities at the Institute of International Game Management in 2022 The Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIGM) in Navi Mumbai is now accepting applications from qualified Indian nationals for a Consultant (Civil Engineer) post for a duration of one (1) year. On June 30th, 2022, the application deadline will have passed.
Apply Online and Contact Detail
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Education||8th,10th, 12th, graduation,Master|